Time and time again we hear our clients complain about what they cannot do. They cannot deal with sickness issues, they cannot carry out a redundancy process, they cannot dismiss someone because they are unable to prove what really happened. There is so much that you CAN do. A little bit of employment law training goes a long way.
We can train you on any area of employment law. We can come to you and deliver an in-house course whether it be a half day or full day, or we can invite you to training sessions that we run for our clients.
We hold regular employment law training update sessions, often in conjunction with other organisations, and we also talk at events.
Please contact us to discuss any employment law training requirements you have or if you would like details of our forthcoming events.
Employment Law Training Courses to date include:
– Performance Management
– Conduct v Capability- do you know the difference?
– Social Media – how to stop your employees using social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in your time.
– How to dismiss….. fairly!
– Avoiding the pitfalls during recruitment
– Handling disciplinaries
– Equality and diversity in the workplace