Aarti Bedi is an Associate Solicitor and joined the firm in September 2015, having previously worked for a large National firm in Manchester from where she gained 15 years’ experience.
Aarti specialises in advising both Claimants and Respondents and has experience in advising on a wide range of employment and HR matters, involving all types of discrimination, unfair dismissals, settlement agreements, drafting handbooks & contracts and workplace disputes.
Aarti has written a number of employment law articles that have appeared in specialist publications and has presented on subjects ranging from discrimination in the workplace to more recent topics such as Flexible Working and Shared Parental Leave.
Outside Work: Aarti spends much of her time singing nursery rhymes & entertaining her son. She also enjoys baking, spending time with her family and ceroc dancing!
- Unfair Dismissal
- Drafting and advising in relation to Settlement Agreements
- Tribunal advice & representation
- Maternity, Paternity and Pregnancy rights
- Advising on all aspects of Discrimination claims
- Drafting and reviewing Contracts
- Drafting and reviewing handbooks and policies
- Flexible working
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Restrictive Covenants